Geburtstagskreise (Birthday Dots)

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014

Hallo :)
Auch heute habe ich noch eine Karte aus meiner BigShot-Wahn-Zeit. :D
Die passte so gut zur neuen Challenge von Colour me...., dass ich sie direkt mal posten wollte.

~*~*~*~

Hello :)
today I have another card from my BigShot-Obsession-Session. :D
I think, it perfectly fits the Colour me...-Challenge, so I had to post it today.


Stamp: Kanban
Color: Colorbox "pumpkin pie"
Die: Nellie Snellen; Sizzix
Embossing-Folder: Craft Concept "more dots"
Paper: Neenah Solar White; Avenue Mandarine
___________________________________

Challenges:
http://colourmecardchallenge.blogspot.de/2014/04/cmcc14-colour-me-monochromatic.html







5 Kommentare:

  1. The challenge colour looks great with all those fabulous polka dots. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. All your polka dots are just fabulous! What a cute die! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me...! this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Well now this is a big burst of colour that made me sure smile :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such a fun and beautiful card. The embossed background and the sentiment are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fun and festive dots. Love the pops of orange. Thank you so much for playing along in the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS