olive und lachs (olive and salmon)

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

Hallo :)
wenn mich nicht alles täuscht, ist das nun meine
letzte Weihnachtskarte für dieses Jahr. Es reicht
auch langsam, wie ich finde. :D

~*~*~

Hello :)
I think this is my last christmas card for 2014.
And it's more than enough! I'm so happy to craft
other cards and stuff now. :D


Stamp: All Dressed Up; Joy!Crafts
Color: Spectrum Noir
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger); Colorbox Archival Dye Ink "khaki"
Embellishment: Glitter Glue (Rayher)
Stencil: Dutch Doobadoo
_______________________________________

Challenges:



2 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Natalie, This is stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed UP this time.

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS