Weihnachtslieder (caroling)

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

Hallo :)
Ich bin zurück aus meinem Familien-Weihnachtsurlaub
und habe festgestellt, dass ich nicht alle Weihnachtskarten
gepostet hatte. Also kommen jetzt noch ein paar hinterher.

Hier habe ich eine ganz flache Karte, die super den Postweg 
übersteht. :)

~*~*~

Hello :)
I'm back from my family vacation and it started snowing 
today. But back home I realised I didn't post all my 
christmas cards, so I will post them now. :)

This one is quite flat, so it will go through the mail
without damage.


Stamp: Whiff of Joy; Joy!Craft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colors: Spectrum Noir
__________________________


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS