Weihnachtsmädchen (christmas girl)

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014

Hallo :)

heute habe ich zwei Karten mit dem süßen Mädchen 
von All dressed up. Beide male in weihnachtlichen
Farben mit goldener Karte und viel rot und grün.

~*~*~

Hello :)

today I have two cards with this cute christmas girl
from all dressed up. Both cards are in traditional 
christmas colors with a golden cardbase and lots of
red and green. 



Stamp: All Dressed Up; Joy!Crafts
Color: Spectrum Noir
Embellishment: Glitter Glue (Rayher); Enamel Dots white (Ranger)
Paper: Folia
_____________________________________


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS