Blog Hop Candy Winner

Samstag, 21. März 2015

Hallo :)
da war die Woche ja sehr zügig um und nun ist es Zeit,
den Gewinner des Sister Act Card Challenge Blog Hops
zu ziehen.

~*~*~

Hello :)
The week has gone by quite fast and it's now time to draw the
winner of the Sister Act Card Challenge Blog Hop.

.

The Winner is



13. KT Fit Kitty 




Congrats to you, Kitty!
Who ever said, 13 was bad luck, hasn't met me. :D
Please email me your shipping address until end of March!

So, this candy will travel to Canada.
I always wanted to go there too. :)
Thanks to everyone for your participation 
in this blog hop and for your nice comments.

 bye bye,
Natalie

~*~*~
 So, da geht das Candy also nach Kanada.
Da wolle ich auch schon immer mal hin. :)
Vielen Dank an alle für die Teilnahme an unserem
Blog Hop und danke für die lieben Kommentare!

Tschüssi,
Natalie

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yay! So happy and excited that I won your candy! Thank you, Natalie! Wow, 13 was a lucky number for me this time! I will email you shortly! Thank you!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS