Möge die Macht mich Euch sein! / May the force be with you!

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2015

Hallo :)
ohne viele Worte zum großen Ereignis! Ich werde mir den neuen  
Star Wars Film auch ansehen, allerdings erst nächste Woche. 
Das ist mein Weihnachtsgeschenk an mich selbst. :)
Die Karte war ein Geschenk für einen Freund, 
der ein großer Star Wars Fan ist. 
Da kommt so etwas natürlich immer gut an. 

~*~*~

Hello :)
without many words a small card for this huge event!
Finally the new Star Wars Movie is here! But I have to
wait until next week. The movie will be my christmas
present I make myself. :D
This card was for a friend who is a huge Star Wars Fan.


Stamps: Millenium Falcon;
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Die: Create a Smile
Coloring: Copics
______________________________


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS