CAS: Alles Gute mit Blumen (best wishes with flowers)

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014

Hallo :)
heute habe ich eine Karte, für die ich meine Aquarellstifte ausgepackt habe. 
Ich habe die Blume nicht ausgemalt, sondern zunächst die Farbe aufs Papier gebracht 
und nach dem Trocknen die Blume aufgestempelt.
~*~*~

Hello :)
today I show you a CAS card where I used my watercolor-pencils. But I first colored
the paper and after drying I stamped the flower and leafs.



__________________________________________

Stamps: Flower and Leafs (EMP); Sentiment (Rayher)
Paper: cream linnen card (EMP); Vellum; Watercolor paper
Color: memento tuxedo black; watercolor pencils; white embossing powder (Rayher)
Embelishments: Sequins; Corner Rounder Punch (Artemio)
__________________________________________

Challenges:

3 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely bright colours! Thank you for joining Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely water coloring! Thanks for playing along with 613 Avenue Create.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful card, Natalie! I love the texture and shine. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS