gold gelber Schneemann (gold yellow snowman)

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

Hallo :)
da ist wieder der kleine Schneemann, den ich letztes
Jahr oft verwendet habe, auf den ich aber auch diese
Jahr nicht verzichten konnte und wollte. :)

~*~*~

Hello :)
here is my little snowman again. I used him last year
a lot and I wanted to use him again this year, although 
I have a lot of other stamps. So a few cards with him
were sent out. :)


Stamp: Joy!Craft; EMP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Color: Copic
Embellishment: Glossy Accents (Ranger); golden Embossing Powder (Knorr Prandell); Glitter Glue (Rayher)
_____________________________________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS